Our long list of industry contacts, developed over decades in the business, is an excellent source of information on available assets. Often we learn about availability before a listing is made public. Either way, we go to work on your behalf following a time-tested methodology for ensuring you get the asset that is perfectly aligned with your mission profile. This includes:
We work with you to determine your overall budget, timing issues, and mission profile. We also talk with you about assets that meet your criteria, help you obtain finance or lease proposals if appropriate, review anticipated transaction costs and fees, and determine the right approach for you.
Evaluation and Offer
We work with you to narrow the list to top candidates, provide history summaries, provide market value analysis and make a recommendation on offer terms. Then we draft a letter of intent, negotiate the best possible prices, review the purchase agreement, coordinate title company documentation, and consult with legal counsel as needed.
We provide a market overview of your desired asset and sales comps if available. We also conduct a worldwide search, including contacting manufacturers, dealers, and brokers.
Closing and Delivery
We help with preparation of the closing documentation, coordinate closing procedures with all parties, provide advice on any closing issues, consult with tax and legal counsel as needed, and coordinate delivery and documentation.
We obtain availability and a quote for a pre-purchase inspection/Appraisal, provide an information to the inspection/Appraisal facility for verification, negotiate the resolution of any issues, and coordinate acceptance documentation.
- Lead Projects from initiation through implementation to closing, including phases such as inspections, appraisals, vendor service analysis, implementation, client (buyer/seller) exceptional service, documentation and closing
- Responsible for transaction launch, deadlines, results and overall performance with various client’s
- Monitor transaction performance regarding efficiency, quality, technical and financial risks on assigned transactions
- Ensure cross-functional involvement in quality processes to improve service.
- Manage daily meetings with the team while aligning with service/vendor teams working on transaction.
- Mitigate project risks while resolving any issues or conflicts that arise to ensure deadlines are met
- Close transaction successfully.
- Follow-up with buyer and seller.